AN ORLANDO WEDDING
An Orlando Wedding Ceremony
The below pricing for ceremonies is only available if you are having your reception at Orlando Country.
For ceremony only pricing - please enquire
We would love to host your wedding ceremony on site at Orlando Country.
With several locations available on the grounds you can decide on the ideal location once you have had a chance to talk to your photographer.
Ceremony pricing is based on timings allowing for us to offer an exclusive venue to you and your guests at a time that suits you.
- 5.30pm ceremony $500 - venue exclusive from 5pm
- 4.30pm ceremony $1000 - venue exclusive from 4pm
- 4pm ceremony $1500 - venue exclusive from 3.30pm
- 3.30pm ceremony $2000 - venue exclusive from 3pm
What’s included in your wedding ceremony fee:
You will have ‘exclusive’ use of the Orlando Country Club facilities for your wedding ceremony based on your chosen time, with guest access allowed from up to 30 minutes prior to your ceremony time, a wedding ceremony rehearsal prior to your wedding, chairs & set up for ceremony, along with a wine barrel for signing.
To confirm your wedding date, we require a deposit of $900.
This deposit is non-refundable, although the full amount will be credited back to your final invoice provided your wedding does take place at Orlando Country.
Imagine being able to theme your own ceremony and reception in one large space providing a beautiful rustic charm with timber trusses and linings ready for you to add your personal touch.
A quick turn around will have this space ready and waiting for your guests return for a reception with table settings to reflect similar theming from your wedding ceremony.
Ideal late autumn through the winter months to ensure the weather has no effect on your day. Indoor ceremonies are priced on application allowing us to discuss theming options and suitability, with guests numbers also restricted, so please enquire.
Standard inclusions are as follows:
- Sound system
- Seating for all guests
- A wedding service rehearsal prior to your wedding
- Depending on your choice of options you may have ‘exclusive’ use of the Orlando Country facilities for your wedding ceremony with guest access allowed up to 30 minutes prior to your ceremony / service time.